- New Orleans
- Great Lakes
- Niagra Falls
- New York City
- San Fransisco
- Ocracoke Island
- Canada (not sure where?)
- St. Tropez
- The Caribbean
Lloyd and I normally take a week long vacation every year. I’m sure we’ll go somewhere next year as well, but today we were talking about saving some extra dough and going on 2 additional weekend trips to places we’ve never been. That would make 3 vacations next year! Yay!
I’m ashamed to admit that I never really thought much of Canada until I started blogging. There are SO many Canadian bloggers! You all have intrigued me and now I really wanna visit! Canadians: where should I go, eh? (Aw, my first “eh”.)
I’m a beach girl. I’m one of those people that hates wasting vacation on places other than beaches….but I really wanna see places like NYC and Boston, so I guess I better suck it up for those places.
Where have I been?
- Texas (everywhere – my family is all over that state)
- Los Angeles/San Diego
- Washington, D.C. (where every American should go at least once)
- Las Vegas
- Raleigh/Wilmington, North Carolina
- Orlando/Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming
- Madrid/Valencia, Spain (studied abroad)
- Ibiza, Spain (Wow)
- random places all over Kansas & Missouri
What are your dream vacations? Where are places that you’ve been that you thought were amazing?